Tools used in forging
We all know the importance of forgings in our lives, as well as the tracks and conveyor belts that are indispensable in factories. In fact, circular forgings are indispensable for track processing plants. So, why are there frequent errors and inconsistencies in the process of forging?
In fact, this is closely related to the metal texture of the forging itself. At the level of modern technology, any kind of metal material can be made into forgings or parts by casting, but the difficulty is different. Now the precision of forging processing is getting higher and higher, and it can reach or even exceed the accuracy level of normal machining. Such as a variety of cold and hot kneading standard parts, precision forging gear, precision forging blade, precision forging shaft and so on. The weight of the forgings is increasing. With the advent of large hydraulic presses, free forgings weigh more than 100 tons, and die forgings have an outer diameter of more than 100 cm. Due to the appearance of multiple parting surfaces, the confusion degree of forging has also been significantly improved.
A very important factor in forgings is circular forgings, which are essential products for forgings processing plants. The processing precautions of the conveyor belt in the joint plant should be paid attention to in all aspects. I hope you have gold eyes and buy your own forgings. Forging is a method of metal working. The advantage of this method is that forging can improve the performance of the metal itself, because the defects and gaps inside the metal blank are removed during the forging process. In fact, during the forging process, the binding of metal particles inside the metal increases, thereby removing excess impurities in the metal during the forging process.
Various tools used in forging processing:
1. Free forging tools. Based on their capabilities, tools can be divided into the following five categories:
(1) Clamping tools include round pliers, square pliers, slot pliers, clamping pliers, needle nose pliers and special pliers, etc.
(2) Knives, chopping knives, chopping pads, carving sticks, etc.
(3) Deformation tools, such as iron press, hammer, shoulder hammer, sample punch, pad ring (bushing), etc.
(4) Measuring more tools: metal ruler, internal and external calipers, etc.
(5) Lifting tools, tongs, forks, etc.
2. Manual free forging tools. The method of using simple hand tools to deform the blank to obtain forgings is called manual free forging. Divided into the following six categories:
(1) Support tools such as anvil, etc.
(2) All kinds of sledgehammer, hammer and other forging tools.
(3) Forming such as various hammers, sample punching, bushings, etc.
(4) Various shapes of fire tool pliers.
(5) Cutting tools, various chisels and knives.
(6) Measuring tool metal ruler, internal and external calipers, etc.
this is open die forging produced by tongxin precision forging company